Our planning process is part of an established and cultivated system. Our clients will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing every available strategy will be considered.
Foundation Assessment System
- We build a portfolio that illustrates the current potential financial outcome.
- We identify risks that could impact our client’s situation and evaluate strategies to help reduce potential exposure to loss suffered from unforeseen events.
- Achieve positive returns after taxes and inflation that are appropriate for the client’s stated risk tolerance and goals.
- Create professionally managed portfolios which include both equities and fixed income.
- Allocate equities between value, growth, and various market capitalizations as appropriate.
- Ladder fixed income maturities to reduce interest rate risk.
Risk Management Strategy
- Portfolio risk is managed through the use of asset allocation and portfolio rebalancing.
- Asset Allocation is the process of combining asset classes to achieve a certain potential return at a given level of risk.
Portfolio Rebalancing Explained
- Rebalancing is the process of systematically realigning the proportion of one’s portfolio of assets
- Rebalancing automatically enforces the old maxim of “Buy Low / Sell High”
- Using professional persistence and team approach, planning is reviewed on an ongoing basis and remains dynamic, able to adapt to the client’s ever changing circumstances.
With our up-to-date planning tools, access to wide variety of investment options and experience in the industry, we present you options that will guide you with your financial plan and goals.
Financial Planning Products
- Mutual Funds
- College Saving Plans (529 plans)
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Products
- Wealth Building Strategies
- Fee Based Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Strategies for Business Owners
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Long Term Care Planning
- Wealth Transfer Considerations
- Tax-efficient retirement planning
- Estate Planning; and
- Coordination of financial and legacy objectives
- Qualified Retirement products such as SIMPLE IRA, 401(k), SEPs and profit sharing plans